Our Terms of Service
Terms of Service for FRANKHOST LTD
Last Updated: 16th. June 2023
These Terms of Service (“Agreement”) govern your use of the services provided by FRANKHOST LTD (“FRANKHOST,” “we,” or “us”), including web hosting, design, and registration services (collectively, the “Services”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions that may apply to specific Services. Please read this Agreement carefully.
- Acceptance of Terms 1.1. By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement and any other applicable terms and conditions. 1.2. If you are using the Services on behalf of an organization, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary authority to bind the organization to this Agreement.
- Account Setup 2.1. You must provide accurate and complete information during the account registration process. 2.2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. 2.3. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- Service Usage 3.1. You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. 3.2. You are solely responsible for the content and data you store, transmit, or process through our Services. 3.3. You shall not use our Services to engage in any activity that may be deemed harmful, abusive, or illegal, including but not limited to: a. Uploading, distributing, or disseminating any content that violates intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others. b. Introducing viruses, malware, or any other harmful code that may disrupt or interfere with the operation of our Services or the network. c. Engaging in any form of unauthorized access or attempting to circumvent security measures. 3.4. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account, without prior notice, if we believe you have violated any provisions of this Agreement.
- Payments and Refunds 4.1. You agree to pay all applicable fees and charges associated with the Services you have selected. 4.2. Fees and charges are non-refundable, except as expressly stated in our Refund Policy. 4.3. In the event of a payment dispute, you agree to contact us to resolve the issue before initiating any chargebacks or claims with your financial institution.
- Intellectual Property 5.1. FRANKHOST retains all rights, title, and interest in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights. 5.2. You shall not modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works based on our Services without our prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability 6.1. FRANKHOST shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or business opportunities arising out of your use or inability to use our Services. 6.2. Our total liability under this Agreement shall not exceed the fees paid by you for the Services during the twelve (12) months preceding the event giving rise to the liability.
- Indemnification 7.1. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold FRANKHOST and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our Services or any violation of this Agreement.
- Amendments 8.1. FRANKHOST reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Any modifications will be effective upon posting the revised Agreement on our website. Your continued use of our Services after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement.
- Termination 9.1. Either party may terminate this Agreement by providing written notice to the other party. 9.2. Upon termination, your access to the Services will be immediately disabled, and you must cease all use of the Services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction 10.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Uganda. 10.2. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts of The Republic of Uganda, and you consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms, please contact us at email@example.com.